1902 North Sheridan Rd., USNC0801 Peoria, IL 61604 US
- Archive materials (such as charts, letters, or slides)
- Able to archive, classify all materials, prepare indexes and inventories for efficient access.
- Must be knowledgeable about both digital and traditional archival procedures
- Placing donor charts in boxes. (boxes will require assembly that is very easy)
- Ability to communicate effectively, including reading, writing, and typing English.
- Must be able to follow directions
- Strong data entry experience
- Must be detail-oriented
- Successful archivists are adept at deducing the condition of documents and other materials
- Use problem-solving skills to minimize damage and choose the best storage methods.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
1 year or equivalent experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.