Data Integrity Specialist II (REMOTE)
2525 Dupont Dr Irvine, CA 92612 US
The Data Quality Analyst is responsible for verification of completeness, accuracy, and quality of customer data in support of the Aesthetics commercial organization. This position is foundational for ensuring the data is uniform, complete, and accurate.
The Data Quality Analyst will partner with Customer Operations, IT, Finance, Customer Loyalty, Marketing, and Sales teams to ensure account records are input and maintained appropriately to support commercial operations.
Responsibilities to include:
- Verify requested account data is accurate and complete utilizing internal and external data sources and resources
- Perform data validation to ensure data quality and notify appropriate business partners when quality issues arise
- Research Healthcare Professional, Healthcare Organization, and Business Entity information
- Ensure customer data is uniform, complete, and accurate
- Implement strategic data requirements of the organization
- Other Ad Hoc analysis as needed
- Ability to conduct research online (DNB, Websites, Business License)
- Business analytics skills (BI tool queries in Thoughtspot, Power BI, or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees and all other internal/external contacts
- Ability to effectively handle and lead multiple tasks/projects independently
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions
Desired Additional Skills:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (vlookup, PivotTables) and familiarity with Microsoft Access or other database query solutions
- Experience with Customer Master or Master Data Management (MDM) solutions
- Experience with SAP account structures and hierarchies
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Business Intelligence or equivalent work experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.