Administration Coordinator (Training Coordinator)
121 Seaport Boulevard Boston, MA 02210 US
Supports the Internal Model (AIM) study training assignment process, end-to-end, with a goal of timely training assignments per the specified business needs in the company's training environments.
- Liaise with extended study team to understand the training needs
- Coordinate the review of training lists, SOPs, etc. to help ensure collaboration among the various study team functions (CPL, CTM, COM, SMM, etc.)
- Help gather inputs from functional leads and organize into training matrices (what training, when to be trained, whom to train)
- Assemble, organize and submit training request tickets
- Coordinate with the various training related groups to raise any process bottlenecks (at Training Services Stage, At HR Onboarding Stage, at IT assignment stage, at U access stage, etc.or variant thereof depending on process being followed for the company).
- Maintain key process success metrics (#s of requests, timeliness of requests, successful access to various systems, etc.)
- Answer inquiries related to access, e.g., a staff member using our system for the first time or vice versa
- Train new study team designees on the training process in general and how to do it for ongoing study request needs
- Update role names in systems
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Other departmental duties as assigned
Required Skills 1 - 3 Years of Experience
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills with a team-oriented approach.
- Aptitude to problem solve, think critically, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, email, and managing documents and files.
Nice to have
- Prior experience with, SmartSheet and/or ServiceNow
- Knowledge of learning management systems and/or assignment processes within a regulated environment
College Education preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.