Administrative Assistant / Specialist
East Hanover, NJ 07936 US
Professionally and effectively provide Sr. Administrative Assistant support to the Integrated Marketing department with minimal supervision.
Successful candidate must be a team player who can handle multiple assignments while proactively reaching out within the organization to find solutions, anticipate needs of manager, have excellent attention to detail, and function as a partner.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for: heavy calendaring, travel arrangements, processing expense reports,, arranging video conferences and internal /external meetings, writing staff meeting minutes with action items, and proven ability to learn new technologies.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and securely handle critical material with all levels of management, in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills required for interaction internally and with external partners, ability to lead by influence, and design and improve admin processes.
- May be responsible for composing correspondences and communicating information on behalf of manager.
- Build and prepare routine presentations/memos/reports for approval; the ability to work with financial/budget headcount. reporting systems to provide tracking reports is required
- Handle approval and authorization process on behalf of supervisor for purchasing; exercises pre-determined spending authority.
- High School Diploma is required, Associate's Degree or Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Experience working with an executive level manager strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Superior attention to details
- Demonstrated accuracy and speed in the use of standard office tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with supervision in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to be resourceful, obtain information from the Intranet, learn new software programs quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills (team player)
- Excellent (oral and written) communication skills
- Organizational policies and procedures is a plus.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.