Administrative Assistant 2
3159 Staley Road Grand Island, NY 14072 US
QACS is responsible for ensuring that all plant facilities and equipment (critical systems) and associated processes, as well as the quality processes that govern them, are effective, efficient, compliant and remain in a state of control. The position is responsible for filing Specification and Qualification documents. Binding documents for storage in Central File in pressboard folders with labels. Organizing the movement of the Engineering Manuals to the new location in the Engineering Library. Obtaining, scanning, and storing archived documents related to Change Control into an electronic library for use during audits.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
- Scans CCR / WO documents received from off-site storage into a One-Drive file location accessible during facility audits.
- Scan Engineering / Maintenance manuals from archive into a One-Drive library.
- Create new database of files/ manuals and place them into new Engineering Library location.
- Remove Qualification documents from plastic binders kept in archive and place into pressboard binders with file labels.
- Take bound files to Central File.
- Responsible for any additional tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines is a plus.
- PC software knowledge required: filing, good organizational, communications, and record keeping skills
- Retrieve / return binders and books to/ from Central File and the Engineering Library.
- Minimal Supervision.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.