Administrative Assistant II
211 Mount Airy Rd Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 US
Target Pay Rate: 20-25/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
- This position requires strong communication skills and a high level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, SharePoint, Word, MS Teams, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Independently manages multiple leaders calendars, including organizing catering, booking conf rms, AV support, and distribution of meeting materials. Arrange complex meeting and travel coordination as well as manage convention registration and events.
- Will have extensive contact with external vendors and consultants to resolve routine issues; majority of internal contact is within the organizational unit, with some contact across organizational units.
- Processes expense reimbursements and ensures timely completion of expense reports, and monitors processing of contracts, requisitions, and supplies.
- Comfortable with complexity of excel spreadsheets; finance; and working with different stakeholders.
- Would work with finance and budget owners within marketing. Managing invoices and reconciliations; purchase orders; and budgeting regarding the SOWs; submissions of SOWs; and expectations of spending and forecasting.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office suite. Ability to format PPT, use Excel. Must be well organized and able to manage more than one project at one time.
- Someone with who is a team-player; positive and can-do attitude; willing to solve problems and strong critical thinking skills. Must be able to learn and adapt to situations.
- High School diploma required.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.