Administrative Assistant II
11440 Johns Creek Parkway Peachtree Cor, GA 30097 US
The role is a calibration support function for the implementation of a calibration system. This position interacts with calibration, manufacturing, project management groups in the completion of project deliverables. The contractor will be responsible/accountable for the following
- Supports the preparation of master records and other calibration related support documentation. Enters data into the calibration system.
- Creates documents and excel spreadsheets with calibration related data.
- Performs assignments independently with minimal guidance.
- Ensures effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all parties.
- Keeps calibration and project management informed of all circumstances that could affect projects.
- Performs administrative assistance duties such as:
- Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure successful implementation of a new calibration system.
- Supports project team and SME's through a variety of tasks related to new system implementation.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.