Administrative Assistant IV
1840 Gateway Drive, 3rd Floor San Mateo, CA 94404 US
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone, email, Zoom and MS Teams, ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Manage contracts.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Develop and maintain an electronic filing system if needed.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Take dictation.
- Research and create important presentations and develop processes.
- Support/maintain contact and distribution lists.
- Generate reports.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Completed HS diploma or GEDCandidates must be able to proactively communicate, respond to request in a timely fashion, manage manage multiple customers/requests at one time, appropriately prioritize based on the needs of the organization, stay organized, be a fast learner, and be detail-oriented.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.