770 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94901 US
- Calendar management for various Director’s and Executive Director’s – Scheduling meetings/rooms for meetings with multiple stakeholders across functions. Resolving calendar conflicts.
- Coordinating logistics for team staff meetings: Preparing the agenda by working with the Director to determine topics, communicating with presenters to confirm/remind them of their presentations. Sending out agenda to meeting participants. Minute taken might be needed on an ad hoc basis.
- Helping with coordination of logistics for Research Department Seminars – (food orders/location prep)
- Coordination of catering on-site and offsite plus event planning of various company events (lunch meetings, holiday, offsites, team building, review meetings, HR talent meetings)
- Coordinating the logistics for Science Seminars for visiting scientists – Assistance with booking travel/hotel, creating agenda, scheduling various roundtable meetings, securing conference rooms, ordering lunch
- Coordinating domestic and international travel for Directors and above. Concur travel and expense experience is preferred this will entail preparing expense reports and travel planning.
- Coordinating, compiling, and editing various material upon request
- Resolving IT issues and ordering equipment upon request
- Maintaining distribution groups for Research and RED
- Working with Sr. Executive Coordinator to Head of Research to provide backup and support for internal and external activities.
- Shared responsibility for content and maintenance of the Research SharePoint (Bioweb) Site
- Onboarding help with new hires; off-boarding. Meet and greet and tour of campus.
- Assisting with miscellaneous administrative requests from team-members
- Onboarding help with new hires; off-boarding. For onboarding: meet and greet and provide campus tour; coordinate seat assignments and new hire welcome packages and logistics.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of administrative support to Director’s, Senior Director’s and VP’s and office administration
- Strong PC computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint), Concur expense reporting
- A proven ability to perform at an Administrative Assistant /Executive Coordinator level
- Quick learner and self-starter capabilities -- able to work proactively and independently on tasks
- Strong calendaring skills and catering/meeting planner capabilities
- Strong communication skills on all levels with internal leaders, employees, and outside vendors
- Responsiveness to deadlines, strong attention to detail, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- A high level of professionalism with strong influencing skills and ability to anticipate situations or issues that may arise in the near future
- Independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information
- A can-do attitude, ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to receive and act on“ad-hoc” requests
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- A team-oriented work style
- An openness to periodically responding to requests outside of normal business hours.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.