Administrative Coordinator (REMOTE)
Remote Southern CA San Diego, CA 92101 US
lllumina, Inc.s Legal Department is looking for an experienced administrative support person to assist its Sr. Legal Operations Analyst in data entry & system maintenance through its E-Billing System, CounselLink.
The role may be remote or a combination of remote/in-person work at Client San Diego offices. 20 hours a week.
- Typically supports a department, function, group or site.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain Legal E-Billing Database by entering new information and maintaining existing information.
- Be required to follow procedures and complete tasks in a thorough and timely manner with close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communicate with the Legal Department and accounting teams internally via email, phone, or online chat in a timely manner.
- Be required to meet numerous deadlines by organizing and prioritizing tasks.
- Regularly use and apply general accounting practices.
- Routinely be presented with new challenges, requiring an adaptable attitude.
- Be required to work closely with several Client departments.
- Acts as an ambassador for Client - internally & externally, exhibiting a positive attitude and living our values.
- Develops business partnership with department, function, site or leader.
- Assists department, function, site or leader in managing external requests, presentations and other details needed
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Experience with working knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Experience with MS Teams
- Experience with data systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organization skills
- Problem solving and time management
- Accurate typing and data entry
- Computer navigation and program acuity
- Attention to detail
- Accounting experience is preferred
- Experience in a legal setting is preferred
- Prior experience with CounselLink is a plus
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
CO, NY candidates may not be considered.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.