Administrator, CAPEX Procurement
2 Moderna Way Norwood MA USA 02062 Norwood, MA 02062 US
The Contract Administrator - Capital Procurement is responsible for overseeing and managing all contracts related to capital procurement. The Contract Administrator will work closely with the Procurement department, Legal department, Project Controls, and other stakeholders to ensure that all contracts are processed through Agiloft (Contract Management Software), executed in a timely, efficient manner, and that all parties are in compliance with the terms of the agreements.
Heres What Youll Do
- Review and negotiate contracts related to capital procurement, including contracts for Professional services (Design, Construction, Commissioning, and Project Management), and Processes/Lab equipment.
- Work closely with the Procurement department to ensure that all contracts are in compliance with procurement and legal policies and procedures.
- Manage the contract requests in Agiloft from start to finish, including drafting, negotiation, execution, and renewal.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all contracts related to capital procurement, including tracking key dates and deadlines.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, including the Procurement department, Legal department, Finance department, and business units, to ensure that all parties are aware of contract terms and obligations.
- Provide guidance and support to business units on contract-related issues related to capital procurement.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with contracts related to capital procurement.
Heres What Youll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Contract Management, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in contract administration, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills. * Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of contract law and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient-level skills in the following key competencies/skills: communications, project management, relationship management, influencing, negotiation, financial acumen, analytical, presentation, aptitude for technology, results-focus, professionalism, and success in a matrixed environment
Heres What Youll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- Masters degree (MBA, MS) preferred
- Ability to work in a highly metric-driven environment and deliver against challenging performance targets
- A deep desire to be a key part of building a world-class Procurement or Legal function
- Strong collaboration and communications skills required to address and resolve issues in a matrixed environment
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.