Administrator, Global Regulatory
Cambridge, MA Cambridge, MA 02139 US
Due to our successful growth, we are adding an Administrator opportunity here at client to help with some coverage needs during the next 3 months. This entry level role will provide critical support to leaders and employees within Regulatory. A high degree of initiative, self-direction and collaboration is required. The role requires a high degree of tact and discretion, highly professional and corporate presence, self-confidence, flexibility and adaptability. Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced changing corporate environment is critical to success in the position.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate internal/external meetings with efficiency and detail; communicating clearly to explain conflicts and need to re-prioritize
- Manage travel arrangements
- Manage standing meetings and support with off sites with leaders' teams as required
- Manage all aspects of conference attendance – registration, travel, pre-attendance prep meetings.
- Provide Cambridge site support as needed
- Order meeting supplies
- Book conference rooms as requested by the business
- Order meals for meetings as needed
- Distribute mail
- Answer questions from employees as they come up and escalate as needed.
- A minimum of 1 year of applicable experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to take initiative, determine priorities and exercise good judgment
- Professional confidence in own ability and demonstrated intuition as a result of experience working through complex situations/issues
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously leveraging strong organizational skills and flawless attention to detail, recognizing value and impact of the results
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and take on projects as required
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.