Aggregate Report Specialist
REMOTE, NJ 00000 US
detection activities, safety analyses of large complex aggregate datasets is mandatory
• Should have good understanding of the requirements of various aggregate reports (PBRERs,
PSURs, PADERs, Risk Management Plans)
• Should be able to perform and/or lead aggregate safety analysis and case level review
• Author, contribute, and coordinate the preparation of core safety deliverables
• Ensure commitments (e.g., Pharmacovigilance Agreements (PVAs), assessment reports) are met
• ARIS G or ARGUS safety database experience is preferable but not mandatory.
• First round of interview, second with the client PoC (This may be one or two
• The role reports into Associate Director, PSSA. The candidate will be working closely with client
PoCs. All work assignment will be directly from the client
*CO/NYC candidates might not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.