Analyst, Project Mgmt
17011 Red Hill Ave Irvine, CA 92606 US
The main function of a project management analyst is to provide project management support development and management of clinical and commercial labeling deliverables for Tricuspid and Mitral Transcatheter Therapies (TMTT). This role helps to support a range of various projects simultaneously.
- Determines and discerns detailed requirements on mid-to-large scale projects to establish the project deliverables and develop the project plan, and manage changes to the project scope and schedule
- Leads the execution of tasks as defined in the project plan and actively manage project risk.
- Assesses project performance to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions and communicate to all stakeholders
- Establishes and coordinates team members and stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications
- Facilitates cross-functional team discussions and manages project closure activities
- Facilitates the creation and approval of business cases, and utilizes historical data and expert judgment in order to understand project limitations
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ability to proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Strong understanding and work experience with project budgets and financial management
- Ability to manage vendors and project stakeholders
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related field
- 2-4 years of experience required
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
CO, NY candidates may not be considered.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.