Analyst I, QC
770 Lindaro Street Novato, CA 94949 US
4/10 schedule with work days of Wednesday to Saturday, swing shift (11am-10pm).
- Perform environmental monitoring sampling and testing of GMP facilities, equipment, and utilities.
- Timely facilitation of incoming sample receipt and accessioning flow, decipher batch assignments across all assay types in accordance with agreed upon best practices.
- Execute microbiological and/or analytical methods to facilitate in-process testing under applicable cGMP guidelines, as well as contribute to the prompt reporting of results to meet the required timetables of internal customers.
- Evaluate completed assay validity, calculate and summarize results, analyze data per expected or specification ranges. Assist with the compilation and verification of trend analysis reports.
- Perform and collaborate with co-workers to appropriately share general housekeeping activity assignments, and ensure systems for laboratory maintenance are adequate for creating a consistent state of inspection readiness.
- Assist with monitoring and the control of laboratory supply and critical reagent inventories.
- Attend team huddles and department meetings, generate ideas for laboratory infrastructure improvements and method optimization.
- Perform other responsibilities as deemed necessary.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in a Biological or Biochemical Science with at least 0-2 years of relevant laboratory experience or Associates of Science with at least 4 years of relevant laboratory experience.
- QC cGMP experience beneficial.
- Experience in quality control practices, current Good Manufacturing Practices or Good Laboratory Practices.
- Demonstrated working knowledge related to specific functional activities.
- Ability to perform most tasks with supervision.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required; experience with Access and PowerPoint a plus.
- Must have excellent record keeping, written and verbal skills.
- Experienced with microbiological methodologies and a variety of analytical instrumentation; capable of troubleshooting assays. Efficient in scheduling and facilitating the execution of routine and non-routine testing.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.