45 Sidney Street, 001 Cambridge, MA 02139 US
- Execute experiments to advance analytical method development, method suitability assessments, and method troubleshooting
- Perform chemical and physical analyses to inform DS process and formulation optimization decisions in collaboration with Pharmaceutical Sciences colleagues
- Solve technical issues for methods developed both internally and at an external CDMO partner
- Author and/or review data and reports associated with work executed in the BPMC laboratories
- Contribute to the coordination and prioritization of internal Analytical Development resources in collaboration with Analytical Development project representatives, Formulation Sciences, and Process Chemistry
- Present scientific data and conclusions to cross functional teams
- Pro-actively participate in instrument selection, purchasing, installation, and maintenance
- This position will be a laboratory focused position responsible for execution of analytical method experimentation.
- This person will author and/or review data and reports from the BPMC internal laboratory.
- This individual will perform analyses to inform DS process and formulation decisions in collaboration with colleagues in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical technologies (HPLC, HRMS, GC, FT-IR, KF, Dissolution, PXRD and broad knowledge of other techniques used in pharmaceutical analysis) required.
- B.S. in chemistry or related field with 1+ years of relevant experience or M.S. with 0-1 years of experience
Pay Rate Range: $30-39/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.