Assistant Buyer Planner
76 S. Meridian Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73107 US
• Running reports in different business systems such as SAP, Rapid Response and Ariba.
• Create purchase orders and work orders in SAP and Ariba under supervision.
• Update material record, vendor record, purchase order, work order, good receipts, etc. in SAP.
• Communicate with vendors on different issues.
• Data entry and some basic data analysis.
• Perform other admin tasks as needed.
• Associate degree
• Knowledge/experience with MS Office products including Excel, Outlook, and TEAMs.
• Hardworking and willingness to learn new skills.
• Good written/oral communication skills
• Experience in SAP or other ERP programs is performed but not mandatory.
• Local candidates preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.