Assoc Analyst, Finance
1411 McGaw Ave Irvine, CA 92614 US
The main functions of a financial analyst are to gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. A typical financial analyst is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
- Prepare Purchase requisitions in COUPA system
- Work with vendors and internal Client stakeholders to route Agreements and Statements of Work
Process Facilities vendor invoices Prepare capital expenditure approval requests
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- 0-2 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.