Assoc MDR/Vigilance Specialist
8200 Coral Sea Street Northeast Saint Paul, MN 55112 US
Previous work experience preferred but open to candidates coming right out of school
HM's Top Needs:
1. Strong attention to detail
2. Strong analytical skills (problem solving, critical thinking)
3. Strong writing skills
Education Required: Bachelor Degree
Years’ Experience Required: We’d prefer candidates that have a year of professional experience but we are open to candidates that are fresh out of school with no experience
In this exciting role as an Associate MDR/Vigilance Specialist, you will have the responsibility and authority to document and evaluate product feedback and product analysis results for company products to determine complaint status and regulatory reporting status in conjunction with US and OUS regulatory guidelines. In conjunction with US and OUS regulatory reporting criteria, the Associate MDR/Vigilance Specialist compiles regulatory agency reports for submission. As part of complaint closure activities this individual performs activities to monitor complaint activity to ensure timely review of product feedback, product analysis, product formal investigation, and any associated follow-up actions that pertain to complaint closure.
Responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
• Apply policies and procedures to comply with FDA and OUS regulations.
• Monitors the company's drug or medical devices surveillance program including the intake, protocol development, evaluation, processing, and follow-up on adverse event reports, complying with government regulations.
• Evaluate incoming information to determine Medical Device Reporting and Vigilance reporting eligibility.
• Ensures complete, accurate, and timely submission of Medical Device Reports (MDRs), Vigilance Reports (VR) Adverse Drug Experience (ADE) data or adverse reaction data as required by regulatory agencies.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.