Assoc Rep, Labeling Design
1901 E Alton Ave Santa Ana, CA 92705 US
Target PR Range: 19-24/hr
*Depending on experience
Process pre-designed changes by using labeling design software.
• Execute complex designed labeling changes (e.g., illustrations), using CMS, Adobe applications, and Loftware solutions.
• Evaluate risks, provide recommendations to management and take actions as necessary.
• Recommend process improvement opportunities that impact procedural updates and take actions as necessary
• Provide training and coaching to other design team members
• Collaborate with labeling cross functional teams to design sustaining labeling changes.
• Good computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite
• Good knowledge of labeling design software (e.g., InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) required; CMS (Content Management System), Loftware Spectrum preferred
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to identify process improvement activities
• Able to read, comprehend, write, and speak English
• Full knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures, and requirements as it relates to task execution within labeling design
• Good knowledge of labeling requirements across business units
• Full knowledge of labeling systems and applications (e.g., ECR and PDM processes)
• Strict attention to detail
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and other business units, under general supervision
• Provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner
• Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Education and Experience:
• Associate's Degree or equivalent or equivalent
• Experience in medical/pharmaceutical FDA regulated industry preferred
• 0-2 years of experience required
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.