Assoc Rep, Marketing
17011 Red Hill Avenue Irvine, CA 92614 US
The marketing team is seeking an energetic, responsible engineer to manage a short term project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform analysis on a given product portfolio and create a product catalog specific to the portfolio
- Analyze the product requirement design documents, engineering design requirements documents, engineering drawings etc. to identify the key information needed.
- Navigate quality system / IT systems to find the information needed.
- Classify specific information needed to support the sales and marketing needs in an organized manner for quick searches and queries.
- Conduct internet research to identify the updated information from our global partners and interpret engineering drawings and other information.
- Collaborate with Client engineers from R&D, QA, supply chain, packaging and other teams to complete the analysis tasks if additional information is needed.
- Engineering degree or engineering student in junior or senior year pursuing a bachelors degree in an ABET accredited university
- Read and interpret engineering drawing and documents
- Able to conduct internet research
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with medical device or regulated field
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Motivated and self-directed and able to work minimal supervision.
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.