Assoc Supply Chain Analyst
15 Hampshire Street Mansfield, MA 02048 US
Purchasing Shared Services team seeks an analyst who can support weekly analysis and reporting of procurement and supply chain data to include: MRP messages received PO's approved for release Delivery of material by site Inventory balances Open PO balances Data Integrity and Analysis amongst various system Master Data Parameter Analysis. Knowledge of SAP BPCS Power BI and Excel desired. Ability to work dynamically within a team required.
- 1. Investigation and root cause analysis skills,
- 2. Technical writing knowledge,
- 3. Organization and Communication skills,
- 4. Process Validation and Computer software validation knowledge
- Data Analysis; Power BI; Excel; Procurement; Inventory; Supply Chain
Nice To Have
- Excel, SAP and PowerBI, Visio
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Performs supply chain and logistics functions such as material procurement production planning inventory control outsourcing vendor selection and distribution.
- Creates integrated processes among internal functions e.g. operations purchasing and logistics and outside suppliers.
- Plans and analyzes activities related to the timely cost-effective procurement inventory control planning and quality control of production materials.
- Develops implements and maintains policies procedures and material control systems to reduce costs streamline procedures and implement solutions.
SPECIALIST CAREER STREAM: Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty. Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results. May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals. The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects ndash from design to implementation - while and adhering to policies using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education. DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS
Autonomy: Entry-level individual contributor on a project or work team.
Works with close supervision.
Organizational Impact: Delivers work of limited scope typically smaller less complex projects or related activities.
Innovation and Complexity: Identifies defines and addresses problems that are not immediately evident but typically not difficult or complex.
Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems .
Communication and Influence: Communicates primarily with internal contacts within immediate group.
Contacts others to gather confirm and convey information.
Leadership and Talent Management: N / A ndash job at this level is focused on self-development .
Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
Requires a Baccalaureate degree or for degrees earned outside of the United States a degree which satisfies the requirements of 8 C.F.R. sect 214.2h 4iiiA 0 years of experience required.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.