Associate Director, GMA Oncology, Scientific Engagement
211 Mount Airy Rd Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 US
Target Pay Rate: 80-100/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
The Associate Director, GMA Oncology, Scientific Engagement is responsible for the execution of activities in support of Global Medical Affairs Scientific Engagement strategies and plan for the Solid Tumor or Hematology therapeutic area (TA), under the guidance of the Director, GMA Oncology Scientific Engagement
- Execution of Global Key External Experts (KEE) engagement strategy and operational plan.
- Management and updating of KEE mapping and engagement plans, and related systems used for global coordination of medical activities.
- Support coordination of Global scientific engagements (KEE, patient advocacy, professional society, and other HCP stakeholders) at major congresses, in collaboration with GMAT leads, regional and country medical leads, and other relevant internal cross-functional stakeholders. This includes alignment with Global Marketing, R&D, and Cancer Enterprise stakeholders.
- Support management of Vendor activities and tracking of milestones for payments of activities related to these GMA scientific engagement projects.
- Management of activities supported by grants & sponsorships, such as external medical education (CME, standalone or industry-sponsored symposia).
- Completion and submission of related legal and compliance applications and associated follow up with requestors.
- Responsible for the execution of global medical Advisory Boards and/or other input-seeking medical activities in alignment with GMAT lead.
- Support management of Vendor activities and tracking of milestones for payments of activities related to GMA input-seeking projects.Manage consistent collection of medical insights from key global/regional/local medical activities for assigned TA in coordination with GMAT lead and other relevant cross-functional stakeholders and collate for reporting to key stakeholders and to help inform the overall medical plan for the respective TA.
- Support creation of standard operating procedures as it relates to Global Medical Affairs Scientific Engagement activities across the Oncology therapeutic area. Ensure all strategies, tactics, and activities are compliant with DS policies.
- 4 or More Years of experience in pharma at local, regional and/or Global level with PhD/PharmD preferred
- 4 or More Years in pharma at local, regional and/or Global level with BS/MS required
- Have a good knowledge of current clinical practice in Oncology / Hematology / Solid Tumor other relevant disease areas
- Have strong knowledge in and understanding of scientific engagement activities (including advisory boards, symposia, etc.)
- Effectively engage external stakeholders across a broad range of audiences and activities preferred
- Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills preferred
- Strong influencing skills; Leads without authority preferred
- Excellent project management skills preferred
- Provide medical expertise to ensure successful product launches across functions preferred
- Build strong internal and external relationships with diverse stakeholders that maximize alignment and organizational effectiveness preferred
- Integrate medical expertise with commercial perspective prefer
• Bachelor's Degree required
• PharmD preferred
• Master's Degree in Health Sciences preferred
• PhD preferred
?**CO/NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.