Associate I, Quality Control, Microbiology EM
Norwood, MA 02062 US
Job Description The Role
In this role, you will support the Environmental Monitoring Team in performing environmental monitoring, utilities sampling, and Microbial Identification. This position will be on 1st shift working Sunday to Wednesday.
Heres What Youll Do
- Perform environmental monitoring and utilities sampling/testing.
- Ability to aseptically gown into cleanrooms
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Perform TOC and conductivity testing.
- Perform Microbial Identification.
- Additional duties may be assigned
Heres What Youll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- BA or BS degree in Biology, Microbiology or similar field
- 0-2 years Quality Control Experience in a cGMP facility with focus in Microbiology/EM testing
Heres What Youll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- Prior aseptic gowning and environmental monitoring experience in a GMP environment
- Experience with various microbial Identification systems (biochemical, MALDI-TOF, DNA sequencing)
- Experience with Laboratory Information Systems (MODA, Lab Vantage, etc.)
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Smart Sheet
- Excellent troubleshooting and ability to communicate issues in a scientifically sound and understandable way
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- *1st shift Sunday to Wednesday
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.