Associate I, Quality Control, Microbiology
Norwood, MA 02062 US
Target PR Range; 30-36/hr
*Depending on experience
Job Description The Role
- Reporting to the QC Microbiology Supervisor, the Quality Control Associate I will perform inventory management and other lab support activities within the GMP QC Microbiology Lab.
Heres What Youll Do
- Perform routine inventory check and place orders / reservations for laboratory supplies in SAP
- Assist with GDP review of GMP logbooks for monthly reviews
- Perform laboratory cleaning
- Assist QC Associates with testing preparation and setup
- Compile documents for archiving in document control
- Adhere to gowning procedures and maintain a clean general operating area
- Prepare and ship contract laboratory testing samples including those intended for microbiological identification
- Perform general laboratory support activities including equipment maintenance and housekeeping
- Perform routine equipment verification requirements as required per procedure
- Perform data entry utilizing good documentation practices
- Perform additional laboratory activities as requested
- Additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
Heres What Youll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline or 5 years Quality Control experience in a cGMP organization with a focus in Microbiology.
- Knowledge of GMP, microbiology, aseptic technique and general laboratory instrumentation (preferred)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Heres What Youll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.