Associate Manager - Medical Affairs
333 Lakeside Drive San Mateo, CA 94404 US
Job duties include:
Pay rate range: $48-54/hr
- Project management regarding Late phase programs. This includes meeting organization and effective communication regarding the planning, execution of the meeting and completion of the actions steps from the meeting outcome.
- Collaborate medical review committees in multiple areas including proposal review, study activation, status tracking, publication planning, and manuscript review.
- Lead organized data collection regarding +150 on going studies across TAs of LIFE organization and maintenance with the updated information from cross functions.
- Participate in efficient execution of MA Global Study Review Committee (GRC) and Investigator Sponsored Research Review Committee (IRC). This will include communication via email and zoom meetings, support the review process and completion of the necessary documents.
- Working on early development of a variety of projects, he/ she will provide independent thought and initiative in the further development of specific projects and ensuing presentations and reports
- Manage projects to completion, anticipating obstacles and difficulties that may arise, resolving them in a collaborative manner under autonomy
- Respond to clinical and scientific inquiries regarding data generation review/approval/management process
- Present scientific and clinical data utilizing scientific resources to deliver impactful presentations in a variety of different setting
- Answer and coordinate complex responses to clinical inquiries or disclosures to customers
- Work collaboratively with personnel in Global Medical Affairs, across Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Development Business Operations, Global Safety and Medical Communication
- Support the successful delivery of the Medical Plan of Action
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
3+ years of relevant experience with Bachelors degree in a scientific field is required Qualified pharmacist or PhD with experience in liver diseases or diabetes is desirable Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry Organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent judgment and proven ability to work in a team environment. Experience in scientific research, clinical trials desirable Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, business conduct and legal/health system environment
Behaviors Operationally excellent Organized with systematic approach to prioritization Process orientated to achieve the business objective Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective Curious with learning agility
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.