Associate Master Data
1080 US Highway 202 South Somerville, NJ 08876 US
- Define and maintain processes designed to collect, integrate and reconcile on-going master data requirements for the RMS Operations dept. Monitor and rectify any quality or completeness issues with information gathering.
- Work with Operations, Quality Management, and the SAP Competency Center to fully assess process, system and/or people impacts of proposed master data changes.
- Coordinate with Global groups regarding Diagnostics data standards.
- Implement master data changes in accordance with change control processes.
- Perform SAP Production master data (i.e. BoM's and recipes) creation and maintenance activities.
- Perform Item number creation and SAP Material master creation and maintenance activities.
- Perform SAP Quality master data creation and maintenance activities.
- Troubleshoot master data issues when necessary.
- Coordinate SAP master data activities with other departments (i.e., Operations Planning, Operations New Product Logistics, Engineering Support, Purchasing, Quality Operations, and Quality Management).
- Document master data activities accurately and appropriately, and according to established formats. Write and/or revise department documents in compliance with business change control processes.
- Provide master data SOP training to internal customers (i.e., Operations Planning, Operations New Product Logistics, Development etc.) when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.