Associate Production Technician
1 Bloomfield Avenue Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046 US
Target Pay Rate: 22-25.56/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
The Associate Production Technician is an essential role in Manufacturing and will perform daily production and packaging activities of the medical device(s) manufactured in our facility. Day to day activities include and are not limited to inventory management, production planning, production, in-process QC, and packing. All work responsibilities to be performed carefully and accurately to meet the high quality standard of the company. The Production Technician will report to the Production Manager.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and comply with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Operate production machines, participate in day to day production activities accurately following detailed work instructions, processes and procedures.
- Identify quality and defects within process, product, or equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain appropriate records and complete other production related paperwork.
- Provide training to coworkers as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Perform other delegated tasks as required.
- Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time.
- Medical device manufacturing experience.
- Understanding and experience with Quality Systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- Good oral or written communication skills.
- Keen attention to details and problem solving skills; deadline driven work ethic.
- Team players who perform well in a steady or fast paced environment.
- Well-organized, ability to work efficiently and independently with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, planning and exhibits high level of critical thinking abilities.
- High school diploma or GED and 0-1 years of manufacturing experience in a regulated industry.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.