Associate Project Coordinator
1 N Waukegan Rd North Chicago, IL 60064 US
*Depending on experience
o Role fits within the Business Operations group of Integrated Discovery Operations and will primarily work in the publication space, while also flexing to cover other operations areas of payments and general compliance tasks.
• Publications Focus
o Incumbent will QC publications submitted by the publication author to meet the required compliance and intellectual property before submission into the IP review system.
o Act as the point person to process and track publications from request to approval. When required they must provide adequate pressure to publication reviewers to meet timelines and deliverables including (Publication Lead, Leadership and IP Legal).
o Required to collaborate with the authors to file all documents in the appropriate system to support compliance with publication policies.
• General Operations
o Manage operational compliance process to enable vendor payments for sponsorship, exhibits and memberships.
o Execute task of established processes to maintain R&D Discovery compliance training database.
Skills / Experience:
• Performs tasks quickly, competently, and independently to generate consistent results.
• Must adapt quickly to QC the diversity of publications that are processed ranging from preclinical to clinical.
• Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of management, employees, and internal team in support of publication advancement.
• Must appropriately handle confidential information and comply with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
• Database management experience, including attention to detail, organization, and ability to detect and resolve exceptions and issues.
Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree or a high school graduate with five or more years of database management and operations experience. Preferred scientific background to assist in the QC of scientific publications.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.