Associate Sample Coordinator
3300 Stelzer Road Columbus, OH 43219 US
Conducts chemical and physical laboratory tests and makes qualitative analysis of materials, liquids, and gases. May also set up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for the tests, research, or process control. Must possess diploma or degree at the Associate or Bachelor level, no experience required.
• Separate, label, and store samples from PRL, Pilot Plant, and/or Deviation. Pull samples at the appropriate time points and coordination of testing at both third-party and internal laboratories.
• Pull laboratory stock room supplies upon request, including: consumables, solvents, gas cylinders, and glassware.
• Wash laboratory glassware as needed.
• Work as part of a team to support area objectives.
• Interact positively with internal customers and external vendors.
• Good communication
• Flexible to change since tasks change throughout the day
• No education requirements. Must have HS diploma or GED.
• Candidates will not be in the lab, but assisting with inventory in a warehouse/distribution environment.
• Note: it is a fairly physical role as thousands of samples (each weighing ½ to 2 lbs) are cataloged into and out of inventory every month.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
• Must be able to be on their feet all day.
• Would like to see 1-2 years of warehouse/distribution center experience.
• In person 45 minute interview to tour the facility.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.