Associate Scientific Project Manager II (REMOTE)
126 E Lincoln Ave Rahway, NJ 07065 US
We are a research-driven biopharmaceutical company. Our mission is built on the simple premise that if we follow the science and that great medicines can make a significant impact to our world. We believe that a research-driven enterprise dedicated to world-class science can succeed by inventing medicine and vaccine innovations that make a difference for patients across the globe. We are currently seeking a Project Manager role that sits within the VMPM team as part of the Strategy & Operations (S&O) group. Under the supervision of an Associate Director, this role will support internal process optimization initiatives; manage meetings; document repositories and systems utilized for the exchange of information with affiliates and internal collaborators and project management/study management activities across multiple cross functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree required in a scientific, technical or related field with 5yrs of experience
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with demonstrated ability to deliver on operational objectives
- Clinical/observational research, health outcomes research or health economics, global medical affairs, and/or academic research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with and influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working across cultures and hierarchical boundaries and within a matrix structure
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and collaboratively, raising issues with recommendations for solutions.
- Master's degree in Public Health or MBA; PMP or CAPM certification.
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Understanding of Health Technology Assessment environment
- Understanding of real world evidence/health outcomes research/observational research
- Understanding of medical affairs purpose and activities.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.