Associate Scientist III
100 Abbott Park Road Downey, IL 60064 US
Support Reagent manufacturing. Conduct investigations on internal nonconformances and customer complaints related to Reagents. Assist in developing/ improving Reagent manufacturing processes and/or products. Major Responsibilities: Design experiments and testing schemes, analyze data, write protocols and reports and present results to a cross-functional team.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player.
- Must possess a BS in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with at least five years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, and FDA regulations and audits a plus.
- Familiar with process and test method validations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.