2621 N BELT HWY BLDG P St. Joseph, MO 64506 US
Duties and responsibilities
- Assists with bio-analytical methods (immunological, in vivo, microbiological, molecular biological, or virological) for various Bio QC Tests on raw materials, in-process, release or stability samples in compliance with 9CFR, EU and VICH regulatory guidelines, outlines of production and special outlines.
- Will initiate, execute and complete assays as per validated procedures and within quality and compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for timely communication with supervisors to inform them of testing, compliance and/or scheduling issues, adhering to company policies, maintaining a safe work environment through site safety KPIs, living out the Lead principles and following appropriate GMP documentation.
- Aseptic technique, microbiological testing, previous work in GMP environment desired
- Bachelor in Microbiology or the biological sciences Entry level role for recent graduate
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.