REMOTE, CA 00000 US
Target PR Range: 30-40
*Depending one experience
• Access to large internal snRNAseq data sets of the human brain for Alzheimer’s Disease and other diseases. In addition an increasing number of relevant sc/snRNAseq data sets are published, which have the potential to complement in-house generated data.
• The main objective of the project is to analyze internal and publicly available data with harmonized internal pipelines, including pre-processing of the data, analysis, and follow-up questions and further to contribute to integration across data sets.
• Work closely with an Computational Biologist to process, analyze and integrate large snRNAseq data sets and perform follow-up analysis.
• Contribute to integration across data sets.
• Support harmonization of data and meta data across data sets.
*CO/NYC candidates might not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.