REMOTE, CA 00000 US
Target PR Range: 30-40
*Depending one experience
Project Objective and Impact:
• Harmonizing internal OMICS data sets, reformatting and curation meta data is an essential factor for enabling effective data storage according to the FAIR* data principles and future integrative analysis. (*FAIR: findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable)
• Publicly available data is important to contextualize internal OMICS data for target identification and informing internal analysis/studies. Proactive and broad analysis of published data sets would expand the knowledge base for Neuroscience data analysis and enable future projects.
o Data sets may include:
§ Focus on Alzheimer Disease, Parkinson Disease and ALS
§ Human brain and peripheral tissue bulk transcriptome, proteome, metabolome.
§ Pre-clinical model bulk transcriptome and proteome data
• Re-formatting and harmonization of analysis results, curation of meta data, preparing for data base backend upload.
• Preprocessing, differential analysis, pathway enrichment analysis, of publicly available data sets and formatting for data base backend upload
• Depending on need integration and harmonization across data sets, including internal datasets
*CO/NYC candidates might not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.