Plantation St & Research Dr Worcester, MA 01605 US
Entry level skills, either Associates with 1-2 years of experience, Bachelors Degree in Biology with no lab experience or BS in Chemistry with Biology minor.
Years of experience/education and/or certifcations required:
- BS Biology
- 1-2 years lab experience
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
• Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products (e.g. USP, EP, JP pharmacopoeias, ICH guidelines, cGMP) is preferred.
• Knowledge with the LIMS system, specifically entering results is preferred.
• Experience with cGMP documentation and record maintenance is required.
• Hands- on experience using Aseptic technique, Bioburden testing and endotoxin testing is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal / communication skills. Maintaining good working relationships within and outside the department.
• Adjusting quickly to new situations. Reprioritizing to meet schedule demands in continually changing work environment
MUST be flexible working weekends and holidays
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
- Test Method Validations
- Summary reports
- QC Micro experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.