Brand Marketing Manager
100 Bayer Boulevard Whippany, NJ 07981 US
Target Pay Rate: 80-120.76/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Omnichannel team is comprised of four distinct functions, Omni Brand Marketing, Omni Promotions, Omni Intelligence and Omni Customer Marketing. Goals: 1.Driving Conversion: Bring Shopper/Retailer Expertise to the beginning (and end) of the Brand Building process 2.E2E CONNECTIVITY & CONSISTENCY: Ensure seamless marketing along the P2P with amplified activation 3.ESTABLISH CREDIBILITY: Harness Best in Class Capabilities and Thought-Leadership to win with Retailers and Consumers
Omni Brand Marketer purpose is to unlock Omnimarketing potential by designing from the start for close via shopper, retail and promotional expertise.
Drive the national brand shopper omni channel strategy and oversee implementation for the pod. Establish expertise in consumer, shopper and customer knowledge that enables delivery of winning omni channel plans, including consumer promotion. Role has a strong focus on digital execution, including tie in of retailer media. The shopper manager will partner with cross functional team, with particular focus on sales, commercial strategy, and customer marketing to create and deliver plans that enable brands to win in market.
Provide a general overview of why the job exists; and what the job is to accomplish.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategy & Brand Planning:
- Lead development of National Consumer omni channel Shopper & Promotion marketing strategy and tactical plan by brand consistent with overall Pod objectives and strategies.
- Gain alignment on National vision, strategy and tactical plan and associated budgets with Brand & Commercial Strategy team
- Identify opportunities to drive scale and efficiencies with agency/vendor with Shopper/CP procurement lead and other Shopper Marketers
- Key Tasks:
- Lead CP agency in development of promotion strategy and tactical execution. This includes working with brand, sales strategy & customer marketing to build wining consumer promotion strategy to convert consumers. This includes traditional coupon vehicles (FSI, dFSI) as well as digital omni vehicles (Fetch, iBotta, etc)
- Own the creation and updating of Shopper Marketing toolkits
- Innovation & Analysis: Conduct post program analysis, lessons learned and shares out Establish best practices based on analysis and industry standards and trends
- Support innovation and new thinking through research and new vendor partnerships that deliver solutions to driving conversion 10% of the time, in alignment with category Brand director
- Support the development and implementation of brand plans and budget and long-term financial plans to achieve the category's volume and ebit
- BA/BS (MBA desired) plus 8 yrs relevant experience in Shopper Marketing in CPG
- Customer/Consumer Focus: Advocate and implement activities that are shopper and customer focused
- Strategic mindset: see possibilities and translates into breakthrough strategies
- Manages Complexity: Manages complex and sometime conflicting information to effectively solve problems
- Financial and Operational Acumen: Excellent financial skills to objectively assess programs. Ability to streamline operational processes and drive efficiency though the use of technology
- Analytical Acumen: Superior analytical ability, assessing different models and related outputs. Experience with business forecasting a plus.
- Marketing Brand Building: Excellent communication skills required as well as ability to influence cross functional and leaders in org.
Travel Requirements: (if applicable) Ability to travel to sales meetings and conferences (minimal)
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.