100 Bayer Boulevard Whippany, NJ 07981 US
Target Pay Rate: 70-120.76/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Identified talent would work within the US Cough Cold Commercial team and in-particular the Afrin/Coricidin brand team within client Consumer Health. While reporting to US Marketing Director Cough Cold, the identified manager would leverage an inter-disciplinary extended team of highly motivated cross functionals to help drive assigned brands, including a Global Cough Cold team. The open role will also have 1 dedicated Associate Brand Manager to support him/her.
Looking for an experienced brand marketer to manage the commercial brand operations for Afrin & Coricidin brands, innovation of the Afrin brand as well as the development of assigned ABM.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspire Teams: ensure engagement and excitement of cross-functional teams for the direction & opportunity of assigned brands.
- Sales Forecasting: help develop retail sales projections as well as working with demand planning teams to inform shipment forecasts for assigned brands.
- Brand Strategy: in partnership with Director Cough Cold must be a leading voice on how to drive brand looking ahead.
- Communication Development: partner with Global Cough Cold Brand team, agency partners & media teams to recommend future communication direction.
- Media Planning - In partnership with media team identify best media plan for H2 2023 and beyond.
- Sales Strategy - partner and influence trade marketing team to influence 4P execution of assigned brands at retail.
- Innovation Development - ready for launch 2024 innovations, including concept writing as well as continue progression of 2025 projects in partnership with Global Cough Cold team.
- Completion of BS/BA with 5 years' experience. and or MBA, with preferred marketing concentration.
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience, preferably in consumer health space
- Knowledge on communication development & media planning.
- Keen understanding & comfort with complex data - how to interpret scan data is a must so are PNL and budgeting reports.
- Experience in strategy development or year planning process
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
Preferences:-Direct field sales experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.