Bulgaria - Cardio & TAVI - Area Sales Manager
ul. "Nikola Gabrovski" 1 Sofia, Sofiya 1172 BG
Location – Bulgaria, Homebased
Salary – Competitive
Type- Contract to Hire
Home-based flex – Home Based.
A global medical device company that is dedicated to the innovation, development and design of novel medical devices in the areas of Cardiology. As a leading healthcare solutions company, our fundamental aim is to improve quality of life around the globe. To achieve this, we are committed to R&D, innovation in manufacturing medical technology, scientific communication, and contemporary distribution avenues.
This is part of the build of a global salesforce across EMEA as the Sales Representation of Cardio is responsible for achieving sales objectives for that region, while representing the client in accordance with Company policies and guidelines. The Sales Representative is expected to demonstrate High Performance Practices and key Business Management Competencies as they meet and exceed objectives for this role.
- Business Development – Existing and New Hospitals
- Regularly meet cardiac surgeons, cardiologists and Cath lab staff, Hospital Buying Committees/GPOs/key decision makers, Key OR/OT personnel independently and/or with channel partners to support through the full sale cycle.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Marketing and peer Business Managers on upcoming opportunities for products across divisions
- Maintain / gain thorough understanding of cardiovascular products. Ensure proper scientific and technological training of all key personnel within assigned territory.
- Several years of experience with medical sales in the cardiovascular field
- Strong network within key customers within the region
- Executive sales and negotiating skills
- Must speak local language
- Interested in new business development and introducing an new product line to the market.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3868 1000 or e-mail on EUcommercial@planet-pharma.co.uk
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.
“Sales representative” “Territory Manager” “Area Sales Manager”, “Business Development” “Clinical “Sales”, “Medical Devices”, “Medical Technology”, “Cardio”, “Cardiology”, “Cardiovascular”, “TAVI”, “Surgical”, “Bulgaria” “Sofia”, “Medical Device”
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.