Business Analyst - Research Informatics
9880 Campus Point Drive San Diego, CA 92121 US
Seeking a data management professional with experience in database business analysis to work with biotherapeutics scientists in relation to data migration capture and curation. The successful candidate will work with multi-disciplinary biotherapeutics teams to provide support for the unification and capture of biologics data within a global environment and is expected to provide flexible solutions for bridging experimental scientist need with accurate data capture.
- Work across local and global informatics teams to support and coordinate tasks relating to biotherapeutic data capture and curation.
- Perform business analysis on legacy database systems to provide solutions for the transfer and unification of data and workflows to a global data management system.
- Provide robust and practical solutions for the automation, capture and visualization of data relating to protein production workflows including expression, analytics, and biophysics
- BSc in Computer Science, informatics, or a related discipline with hands on experience working with databases, data capture or application engineering. A working knowledge of Genedata Biologics is a plus.
- Proficiency in scripting, SQL and data curation with an emphasis on the management of scientific data.
- Hands-on record of managing and developing data science/visualization applications and pipelines.
- Team oriented with strong communication
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.