Business Process Analyst
4038 Avenida de La Plata Oceanside, CA 92056 US
Business Process Analyst
This person will work alongside the Oceanside Training team to help build a strong business justification for process improvements. The candidate will work closely with the site Training team as well as clients within the site and network to analyze and redesign current processes with respect to Training Customer Service Management with the goal being to streamline handoffs, reduce time to completion and improve accuracy of incoming requests.
- Gain high level view of customer service process ecosystem and build process map including various streams
- Identify key data sources, inclusive of SNOW, Community of Practice track and trends data and relevant IT tickets.
- Analysis of data to drive identification of key opportunities for improving process performance. Identify areas for improvements and prioritize a working list
- Provide analysis documenting key failure modes and opportunities for improvement.
- Work with Internal Customers, Training Team and Network Support Groups to update current processes with improvements.
- Support organizational change management
- Assist Training Team with incoming Customer Service data flows
- Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Communicate with customers, stakeholders, internal vendors on progress and identified opportunities.
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree preferred Computer Science/Management Information Systems or related field desired
- Strong background in business process analysis
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with business intelligence systems
- Smartsheets experience would be a plus
- Onsite in Oceanside
Pay Rate Range: $30-40/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.