Business Systems Analyst - IT - III*
San Mateo, CA 94404 US
Target PR Range: 68-78/hr
*Depending on experience
- Gather and document business and user requirements, develop use cases to support business process re-engineering
- Identify requirements and potential KPIs
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Act as a consulting resource for data architecture, data model creation, and data analysis for forecasting and capacity planning supply chain activities for all commercial products across all manufacturing sites including all contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
- Involve in SQA Test Plan, draft and execute SQA test scripts for the new and existing applications
- Coordinate and communicate competing demands within Supply Chain and Commercial Manufacturing departments
- Present interpretation and insight to Commercial Outsourcing team, and PDM management
- Continuous communication with business stakeholders, system managers and the development team
- Work closely with PDM business stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into technical and functional requirements for development team and provide business process mappings and relevant documentations for the project.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT software development
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hands on experience on Azure Devops, JIRA, MS Visio
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.