Business Systems Analyst V
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) has two primary responsibilities. One is to ensure maximum system uptime so that the Order Management (OM) team and our customers can easily process orders and returns and the other is to lead digital projects that explore new ways to use technology to reimagine the customer and employee experience. Both of these efforts are to ensure that our medicines will be delivered for the benefit of our patients and that customers, employees, and patients will be delighted by their experience.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will provide excellent first level and second level (escalations) systems support for both internal and external users that are managing orders, reverse logistics or receiving customer care.
- You will establish and maintain collaborative partnerships with the team, partners, and vendors to ensure that the Order Management systems are running optimally and efficiently. Systems include; SAP, SalesForce Service Cloud, Hybris, Value Track, Electronic Data Interface (EDI)/Business to Business (B2B) layer and Medallia.
- You will lead and/or participate in system upgrade, user improvement, technical enhancement or launch readiness projects and facilitate efforts to optimize master data, gather audit information and fulfill reporting requests.
- You will collect, analyze and synthesize business process and system needs across the team and help to prioritize and communicate these needs to our partners/vendors. You will be solving for ambiguous situations using strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities & skills.
- You will lead digital projects that explore new ways to use technology to delight end-users and reimagine the customer, employee, and patient experience.
You will communicate the current status of systems issues and projects, including timing, prioritization, testing, resource needs, training requirements and process impacts.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are required to have a Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related field with a minimum of 2 to 4+ years' related work experience in business process analysis, systems development, IT project management, preferably gained in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology or related industry.
- You have a solid understanding and can demonstrate proficiency in the sales portion of the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. You should have at least 2-3 years of SAP SD or order to cash experience. Additional systems such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Value Track, EDI/B2B are a plus; working IT knowledge, not necessarily a programmer.
- You demonstrate an orientation to teamwork and customer service and you partner well with others by developing collaborative working relationships.
You communicate and present well with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex business and analytical findings to a variety of levels within the organization.
Target Pay Rate: $100-$115/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.