CHI Quality Systems Assistant
535 Emerald Road North Greenwood, SC 29646 US
Target Pay Rate: 20/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Assists the CHI Quality Systems Manager with many of the logistical functions associated with the daily operation of CHI Quality System. Assists in the maintenance of documents and records, coordinates the reporting of key quality indicators, supports the renewal of certifications, performs the follow-up of audit observations, and provides support on projects. Communicates directly with suppliers, external and internal customers about regulatory and compliance documentation, questionnaires, and inquiries.
- Assists the CHI Quality Systems Manager with logistical functions associated with the daily operations of the CHI quality System.
- Coordinates and communicates key quality metrics on a monthly basis
- Maintains audit reports and follows-up about audit observations from customer, corporate, certification, and regulatory audits
- Maintains raw material and finished good assessments and updates specifications to match current requirements
- Coordinates Quality Agreements and questionnaires with suppliers
- Maintains several document and informational databases by organizing and updating information and documentation when necessary; follows-up with external parties when necessary
- Supports the development of new and the improvement of existing databases
- Assists in annual certification renewals and follow-ups including tracking costs and requesting purchase orders.
- Assists in the creation of slide decks for presentations which may include the collection of data
- Must be able to work remotely primarily as well as in-person when necessary (minimal)
- Bachelor Degree in a life sciences field
- Experience with working remotely
- Experience working in an administrative or systems coordinator role
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Access
- Strong and professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be organized and detail-oriented, and able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.