CSPV Project Manager
211 Mount Airy Rd Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 US
Target Pay Rate: 40-70/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Main duties will include:
- Leading cross-functional teams in project management and execution for key initiatives across CSPV
- Supporting the Management Office and Business Excellence lead in implementing PMO structure within CSPV
- Collaborate with CSPV leadership to drive Business Excellence activities supporting the globalization of CSVP
- Project management, including aligning with stakeholders, setting objectives, developing, and tracking project plan, timelines, and milestones, tracking deliverables, resolving key issues and achieving desired outcomes.
- Generating and reporting status reports to leadership
- Generating and tracking communication plans to key stakeholders
- Identifying risks, issues, and dependencies
- Facilitating global, cross-functional, collaborative discussions to drive outcomes
- Strong communication, organizational, and management skills
- Minimum 2-5 years Project Management experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to independently manage priorities by organizing workload efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams to a desired outcomes
- Knowledge of MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Project)
- PMP certification preferred but not required
- Industry experience in Pharmacovigilance is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in science, management, or related degree.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical or related industry experience
**CO/NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.