N Waukegan Rd Mettawa, IL 60048 US
Support Sample Management (e.g. Biological and/or chemical samples for Release, Stability, File Retention) and Stability Study Management tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Use of various electronic inventory and data management systems (e.g. Laboratory Information Management (LIMS), Electronic Lab Notebook (GRE ELN), TRACK, SAP)
- Create and verify Release, Specification, Stability Study, and Sample related elements in LIMS
- Assist with Chamber related activities including Qualification Protocol review
- Assist with LIMS and Chamber related Incident Management and Metrics activities
- Assist with receiving pharmaceutical product samples, which involves physically lifting and placing Incoming Shipments into designated areas, opening packages and verifying contents, documenting into electronic inventory systems, notifying stakeholders of received samples, and troubleshooting shipment errors.
- Assist with distributing samples, which involves removing from stability chambers samples scheduled for testing, coordinating sample labels, packing samples into appropriate containers per specified storage/shipping conditions, adding appropriate documentation, physically delivering samples to designated locations or coordinating international and domestic shipments, initiating electronic shipment requests, and coordinating with recipients.
- Assist with maintaining samples, which involves locating samples identified for discard, moving samples shelf-to-shelf, chamber-to-chamber, updating sample location in electronic inventory system, and assist team members with various studies and requests
Hands on training will be provided for all tasks.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.