Claims Processing Representative
100 Bayer Boulevard Whippany, NJ 07981 US
Target Pay Rate: 30-34/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Transactions regarding areas including but not limited to: Pricing, Deduction Management, Sales Allocation, Returns, Charge-backs, credit memos, debits, invoicing, credit and collections.
Candidate will learn to process core transactions efficiently, accurately, in a well-controlled manner and within cycle time guidelines.
- Transactions are in areas including but not limited to: Pricing, Deduction Management, Sales Allocation, Returns, Charge-backs, credit memos, debits, invoicing, credit and collections.
- Assist in review and processing of all incoming deductions, from identification and classification to resolution relating to trade payments and KPI's.
- Initiate communication (current and pro-active) with appropriate staff to correct root causes, prevent re-occurrence and streamline processes, meeting deadlines.
- Assist in generation of reports (deduction, pricing, allocation, etc.) to be used as management tools, identifying key focus areas.
- Assist in identifying and improving core business processes within the operating environment.
- Participate in presentations to customers in areas of expertise.
- Serve as project team member as called upon by management. Interact with internal/external contacts. Contact customers by telephone, letters, email and fax to collect on past due accounts using SAP, and resolve discrepancies which prevent prompt payment.
- Make credit decisions on past due customers by gathering and processing information, which enables incumbent to release or hold orders.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Familiar with Outlook, Word and Excel. SAP system knowledge preferred.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Accounts Receivable knowledge. Experience in credit, collection or other relevant business experience preferred 7+ Years of Experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.