Clinical Data Analyst
700 Saginaw Drive Redwood City, CA 94063 US
- Collaborate with data managers, statistical programmers, biostatistics, clinical operations, and external vendors to review, sign off on the data transfer specifications, and transfer data from external sources, ensuring data is received and validated for data integrity.
- Collaborate in the development of programming specifications and the creation of program-specific validation plans using established validation practices and processes.
- Provide robust technical SAS programming expertise to support data management, including the development, validation, implementation, and maintenance of data review listings, metrics, dashboards, and reconciliation reports for all studies.
- Work experience in using CRF-Annotation, FDA regulations such as CDISC, 21 CFR Part 11, ICH, GCP guidelines, and other regulatory submissions to the NDA.
- Participate in the development and implementation of SAS programming standards, SOPs, and work instructions, including program validation and documentation.
- Work with data managers and generate outputs to support data cleaning, enhance data integrity, and ensure timely, targeted, and accurate deliverables.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of clinical trial data in preparation for data review and statistical review.
- Address data issues identified by cross-functional team members.
- Ensure accuracy of clinical trial results for internal and external audiences (e.g., regulatory authorities).
- Contribute to the development of SAS macro programs and participate in modifying existing SAS macro programs to improve efficiency throughout the project life cycle.
- MS, BS/BA degree or other suitable qualification with relevance to the field.
- Custom reporting using Business Objects, SAS, Python, Crystal Reports, and understanding of Medidata Rave Study Build is required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize options, anticipate challenges, and execute on goals as a member of an interdisciplinary team is extremely important.
- Should have real-time 6+ years of work experience in Phases I, II, and III oncology clinical trial studies.
- Quick learner, self-starter, effective troubleshooter, and good at resolving data issues, committed to continuous learning and improvement, and should be a team player.
- Effective written and oral communication skills required.
- Possessing SAS certification, work experience in Spotfire or Tableau or Power BI and windows batch script is preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.