Clinical Data Analyst
15900 Valley View Court Sylmar CA USA 91342 Sylmar, CA 91342 US
Target Pay: 38-41/hr
The Clinical Data Management Analyst I is responsible for performing data analysis tasks within defined established processes throughout the life cycle of the research study including protocol development, execution, and reporting phases. This role is critical to the successful collection, reporting and analysis of clinical data, real-world data and medical outcomes.
• Build study databases, reports, notifications, and database
• Develop study specific data linkage plans
• Prepare and generate database snapshots for analysis
- Experience Details
- BA Degree
- 1 year in clinical or medical or research setting
- Education and work experience in computer science, life sciences or technical field. Knowledge of data collection best practices for clinical and real-world research.
- Experience with statistical tools such as SQL, SAS, R, or Python
- Proficient in development of complex logic statements to query data sets based on defined parameters, with or without the use of formal programming language.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.