Clinical Project Lead I
6201 South Freeway Ft Worth, TX 76134 US
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Clinical project lead and support in Life Cycle Management/Post Production Life Cycle Management activities.
- Provide clinical functional review and expertise on the assigned projects/tasks.
- Be responsible for timely authoring (as applicable), revisions, updates on clinical related documents for Medical Device Regulation (MDR) remediation and Post production Risk Reviews (PPRRs).
- Review large documents such as literature reports, clinical research protocols, and review template documents as assigned by the project lead.
- Assist in literature review activities as assigned by the project lead and/or CDMA Franchise Head.
- Attend Clinical team meetings, and any other project meetings as assigned by the Project Lead and represent the function.
- Complete training activities to better understand product therapeutic area as assigned by the project lead.
- Master's or PhD in vision science, OD, or foreign trained Ophthalmologist; glaucoma experience a plus.
- Proficient in European Medical device regulations
- Experience in writing and reviewing medical and clinical evaluation documents
- Experience in eye care/ophthalmology is preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.